applications. In this talk, Tom will take you on a tour of the highlights of this battle-tested framework.
Topics covered include:
- How Ember is a truly open source project led by the community
- The exploding Ember.js addon ecosystem that makes you productive out-of-the-box
- Best-in-class tooling that helps you develop quickly, without wasting time assembling ad hoc solutions
- The sophisticated Inspector, which makes exploring and debugging your Ember app a breeze with the free Chrome and Firefox extension
- Built-in support for using ES6 today, even on older browsers
- Managing complexity at scale with a proven programming model
- How Ember 2.0 learned from and improves on React’s component architecture
Tom’s talk is now available on the Chariot Solutions site.